Thursday 4 September 2014

Questionnaire graphs and charts

The previous post concentrated on my written questionnaire but I thought the information would look more visually more appealing in graph form.To do this I used Microsoft Excel to generate the information I had collected from the audience into bar graphs, pie charts and more.



Me using Microsoft Excel


This graph hints that comedy is the most
popular genre with audiences
The majority think that a script is
what makes a film
Most of my audience have not seen any
short films which surprised me


This pie chart dictates that cinema is still a very popular
viewing experience with audiences,but internet
services are catching multiplexes up
The actors audiences prefer are quite
different from person to person
This graph is quite divided on opinion as
no one seems to know a specific location they would
prefer to be the setting

1 comment:

  1. Can you now look at each individual graph and comment on how the survey results have influenced or reaffirmed any of your creative design choices.

    ReplyDelete