Wednesday 24 September 2014

Technical problems on Adobe Photoshop and Prime Films logo final draft

After the technical issues I had on photoshop I decided to use the same program on a different computer. I found that photoshop was now working properly and I created the logo from scratch.In my opinion this second logo is a vast improvement on the original , which was too simple and dull. I added some curved edges to the logo to make it appear much more modern and have some resemblance with an app. I changed the color scheme to make it look more appealing and professional and I was now able to use the line tool correctly to get the effect I originally wanted-



                                                 Famous logos with hidden meanings


This short video explains a few reasons why a logo is a key marketing technique.For instance , it is the face of the company and it instills trust in an audience. Also , a logo makes something a lot more memorable and easy to distinguish. My logo is memorable because of the film reel , so I hope that people easily recognize this image and the brand.

1 comment:

  1. I like this better - but I feel that "rime" should be closer to the "P" so it looks like one word !!!

    ReplyDelete