Friday 12 September 2014

Pitch presentation

Below is a link to a Prezi I created for my pitch presentation.It contains an overview on what I set out to make my project-

http://prezi.com/rlzdaa4omefu/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share

Additionally my colleagues in the class criticized my work , by giving the presentation two positives and negatives on which I can improve. Below is the chart containing this information-
What I learnt:
This feedback told me that I had to include more about my films plot and details as I had been too brief. There was also very little on my target audience , which I have took a great deal of time amending. I think that this process is important as different people can see different flaws on my posts. On a more positive note , the audience noticed that I had a strong knowledge of my genre and that I have gone into more depth than my previous blog. I think that my inspirational text suited the thriller genre and I spend a lot of time making sure that my blog was an improvement over last year.

1 comment:

  1. Can you include a paragraph saying what you have have learned from this audience feedback - has it influenced your progress or creative design ideas at all, if so,how? Or has it simply reaffirmed your already existing ideas?

    ReplyDelete