Friday 24 April 2015

How did I use media technologies in the construction and research , planning and evaluation stages

The main technology I used was a camera and tripod during the construction of my product , to capture the footage. I tried to use this technology in inventive ways , using a variety of long shots , close ups and wide angle shots to get a strange and original effect and direction. After I collected my footage , I added the shots to Adobe Premier Pro , where I added a score and effects. The music was essential as I wanted it to make the audience feel uneasy , similar to the effect Psycho or Jaws succeeds at. I made sure that this music was fast paced and dramatic , to go with the action that unfolds on screen. With Premier Pro , I also added the black and white effect that changed the films impact dramatically , as I would have been pretty forgettable without the black and white effect adds a sense of loneliness and plainness to the world I created.

Blogger was also an important technology because it captured my progress at each stage.With the blog , I had a record of what I achieved and thought it was a good way of collecting responces.A you can see , I have added various tecnologies to the blog , such as Powtoons , which reduced the ammount of writing on blogger and made it more engaging for the reader.I also included a variety of Prezis and Animotos to reduce the ammount of tedium of just writing all of the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment