Friday 27 February 2015

magazine review page update

After receiving my first draft back , I have changed much of this magazine review page. I was told that the magazine looked quite un experimental and plain , which I agree with. I decided to try to read and take inspiration from other magazines layouts I order to grasp a better understanding of the conventions. I intend to alter the main image because I do not think it captures the title of illusion very well. I am also working on making the text article more concise and larger as it does not go into much detail. Additionally , there is some blank space above the verdict box which definitely needs to be corrected. The columns of the text are unprecise and messy , so they need to be put in the correct positions.





No comments:

Post a Comment