Wednesday 1 October 2014

Poster reconstruction




















For my poster reconstruction I decided to choose 127 hours as I thought that it was a good example of the genre and was not difficult to complete in photoshop. I tried to make the reconstruction as close as possible to the original but this did prove difficult as the rock climber shadow was hard to to get correct.It was also hard to find a photograph of the cliff edges as every one is unique and different. One of the other major problems I had to overcome was making the text similar to that of the original poster because there are so many sizes and fonts to choose from.I decided to complete this reconstruction as I needed to practice on photoshop because I would soon be making my own poster. I found it a challenging task as the technology had a tendency to glitch. I had to work around this and ensure that it did not detract from the quality of the reconstruction.

                                           Here is the trailer for the poster I constructed:



No comments:

Post a Comment