Friday 22 August 2014

proposal

For my A2 coursework I intend to:

-Create a short film(main task)

This short film will be a thriller as I enjoy the genre and feel I understand what makes it successful than say a romantic comedy.Im not sure how I will create a storyline for this film ,  I think I will begin by writing a script so I get a sense of the story. There are also several other aspects of creating a film which I need to take into consideration such as actually shooting the footage and editing. Hopefully I now have the experience to improve on both this year.I intend to choose a soundtrack from the website Free sound.

-A poster to support this film(ancillary task)
This poster will be influenced by the art deco style of the 1930's as I want to make it memorable to audiences. I am going for a bizarre image , such as the Inception poster. I am not sure how I will go about creating this post but I want to develop an image that has synergy with the final product.

-A magazine review page(ancillary task)

This review page will comment on the successes and failures of the film , much like that of Empire or Total Film. I know that magazines are not my strong point , but  I will develop the skills I gained last year to create a much improved piece of work.



No comments:

Post a Comment